6.12.10

Lots of Little Thoughts About Big Things

It still feels like winter here in Raleigh, and I hope it will for a while. Fires in the fireplace, and homemade hot cocoa on the stove are happy things.

I'm working diligently to get the NC Gunbunnies' web site up. I've got the forum and blog working, now just to set up the main page and get everything to look the same. Unfortunately, some of the email is grumpy. I have to work on that.

I'm trying to budget my time better...there's so much to do and not enough time to do it all! I need to budget free time, and cleaning time, and exercise, and minis painting, and... I think you get the idea.

I need to finish up the wedding planning. less than 6 months out, now, and I have heaps I need to do! The good news is, we're still well within budget!

I found out about Katie and the hashtag #maytheforcebewithKatie. It's totally awesome that there was even a Facebook event in her honor on Friday. Wear something Star Wars, and show Katie she isn't alone! (And don't listen to the people who say "it's just a lucasfilm event to get you to buy stuff". The point isn't to buy stuff, it's to show support for Katie, and show her that lots of cool people, young and old, like Star Wars.)

No comments:

Post a Comment