15.7.09

Psych Evaluation, End of the Term, and More!

Psych Eval:


So I went to a mental health clinic last week to see about getting help in that regard. The evaluator showed some concern, but she's not overly worried. I have another appointment scheduled with an actual psychiatrist in a couple weeks...don't know what to expect. As strange as it sounds, I can't wait to be on meds to balance me out. I'm so tired of the ups and downs.

End of the Term:


Tomorrow marks the end of the term at school. I'm worried my 4.0 GPA may get lost. I'm showing as .25 points short of an A in one of my classes, which would bring my GPA to a 3.8 overall. I hope my Final Exam, post test, and 2 research assignments makes up for the .25 points.

More:


I have been playing with making polymer clay flowers. I've gotten pretty good at roses and some forms of lilies, but nothing super realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment