17.7.09

Just rolled out of bed

Yes, I just rolled out of bed. It's 9:15. I feel both sore and numb this morning. As the days get closer to my psychiatric appointment, I get more nervous. I also have been getting more and more nervous with my birthday coming up (2 weeks, 6 days and counting). Then there's 2 weddings Greg and I will be going to: his sister's and his friend's. I've met his sister and her fiancee and I like them both a lot, but I'm nervous about what I'm going to wear (ok, so I found a fabulous top at Lane Bryant, but it's a halter...) and if I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb and if I'm too chubby to pull it off. And then I get to play the "Avoid the photographer" game. I'm going to be curious, of course, about the photog's equipment and all, but I hate being in front of the lens, I want to be behind it!

I don't know if all this worry is justified...but I'm nervous as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment