7.7.08

Independence day!

So, Independence day came and went with little effect on the world, but a HUGE effect on me. I have made resolutions to stage a revolution of myself. I started with my personal hygiene. I know, odd as it may be, I have my reasons (I am 1/8 French, and have the pit hair to prove it). Gave myself a mani/pedi, uber-cleansed my face (yay less pimply!) and have done at least part of this every day for three days. I'm going to keep it going. It's boosted my self-confidence.


Also on my list of things to change:
  • Clothes-washing habits (I can't make the bf wash 'em all...)
  • Desk clutter
  • Organization in the following: Crafts, Ideas (Business/Work), Clothes & Apparel...and anything I may come up with
  • Puppy training (ok, more like training me to train the pup)
  • Etsy. I need to get that damn etsy store open!

No comments:

Post a Comment